Surgical light EMALED® 560/560 VM
This surgical light consists of two EMALED 560 light units, each with 160,000 lux illuminance, a full HD monitor and a video camera.
The combination of the three movable arms and the height-adjustable spring arms allows the two light units and the monitor to be brought into any desired position.
With a surgical camera from our EMAICAM system, interventions can be recorded and transmitted in SD or HD quality.
The full HD monitors (available 19 – 32 inch) are particular manufactured for the medical sector and can display the surgical interventions with best quality and colour rendering.
This surgical light offers many functions for perfect light adjustment in accordance with the purpose of its application:
- 4-stage focus
- 10-stage brightness regulation
- Endoscopy mode
- Depth light
- Colour temperature change: 3500 - 5000 K (5 steps) (optional)
- Laser pointer (optional)
Features and characteristics:
- High mobility
- High light quality through natural colour rendition
- Perfect illumination of the operation area
- Easy movement and secure fixation of the luminaire body
- High-contrast and detailed wound display
- Long life of the light-emitting diodes
- Barely noticeable warming of the light
- Low maintenance costs
- Minimum energy consumption
The surgical light can, upon request, be equipped with an uninterruptible power supply with automatic charge position, which, due to its integrated batteries, makes possible an operating life without network connection for the duration of approx. 4 hours.